AERIAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
*It is required to be a Yoga Teacher to be certified AIRO YOGA Teacher at the end of the training.
Expand your experience as a yoga teacher to help your student with accessible upside-downs and alignment.
The Aerial Yoga Teacher Training will allow you to teach regular Airo Yoga classes with confidence. This is also a fantastic opportunity to bring this popular style of yoga to the world!
Through this training you will learn how to; skillfully use the AIRO YOGA swing, perform various poses, enhance regular yoga practice and safely guide students.
This course will get you ready to teach private or group Aerial Yoga classes, working with a partner or alone. You will learn the Airo Yoga sequences and important safety baselines that will make you able to adapt or even create new poses. When working with the swing our possibilities to create are endless.
We will target areas to develop strength and flexibility without over-stressing the rest of the body, helping in the upside-down practice, sequencing to connect with the inner child, and bond with your breathing and gravity making space in your body.
By the end of the AIRO YOGA Teacher Training, you will have the confidence to share the aerial practice and to be creative to develop your own style!
The training will also cover other topics, such as the anatomy for Aerial Yoga, Airo Yoga philosophy, the business of Airo Yoga.
- Airo Yoga practice
- Airo Yoga Sequence 1-3 Breakdown – Breakdown of key poses Teaching methodology
- The art of putting together sequences
- Effective communication Anatomy and biomechanics
- Airo Yoga philosophy & Values
- The Airo Yoga business Developing and growing with Airo Yoga
- The Airo Yoga Swing
- The Airo Yoga Manual
- Free water, fresh juice, and tea all day long.
- Celebrating local buffet meal on the last day.
- Return boat ticket with pick up and drop (extra charge ~ 45$).
Certification by AIRO YOGA ALLIANCE
WAIVER AND RELEASE FORM
This release form states that Salty Water Yoga and Airo Yoga will assume no liability caused from injury to the participant during an Airo Yoga class.
As a participant of the Airo Yoga classes / workshop / or teacher training, I understand the following:
- Airo Yoga is a style of aerial yoga supported by a swing.
- Airo Yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress reduction and relief of muscular tension.
- Airo Yoga includes an inversion practice, where the body is inverted, suspended from the ground with the support of the swing.
- I will follow the instructions given by the Airo Yoga teacher.
- The risk of injury is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated.
- If I experience any pain or discomfort I will listen to my body, adjust the posture and ask for support from the teacher.
- I will tell the teacher before class of any injuries, concerns or pregnancy.
- Airo Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination or treatment.
- I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice Airo yoga and I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or hereafter may have against Salty Water Yoga, Airo Yoga and their instructors.
December 2022, 5th to 11th