AERIAL YOGA Teacher TRAINING Bali
Are you ready to take your yoga practice to new heights?
Look no further than our 50hs Aerial Yoga Teacher Training in paradise, located in the lush island of Nusa Lembongan, Bali.
With our comprehensive training program, you’ll learn how to incorporate aerial yoga into your practice, as well as how to guide others through this exhilarating style of yoga.
Led by an experienced and certified instructor, you’ll explore the foundations of aerial yoga, including safety, rigging, and modifications for various body types.
Not only will you gain a deep understanding of aerial yoga, but you’ll also have the opportunity to soak up the breathtaking beauty of Nusa Lembongan. You’ll enjoy the tranquility and peace of this natural oasis while immersing yourself in the transformative practice of aerial yoga.
By the end of the program, you’ll have the skills and knowledge to confidently teach aerial yoga, as well as the unforgettable memories of an experience in paradise.
Join us for our 50hs Aerial Yoga Teacher Training in paradise and take your yoga practice to new heights.
Once you complete your course, you can use the swing offer as a gift on the YTT, or you can teach with any other.
Reviews & Community
Develop Creativity and Teaching Methodology are a big part of the training.
When working with the swing our possibilities to create are endless.
By the end of the AERIAL YOGA Teacher Training Bali, you will have the confidence to share the aerial practice and to be creative to develop your own style!
Aerial Yoga teacher Training Bali
- What is Aerial Yoga: History, Benefits & different kinds of swings
- The 3 Principles of the Manual
- Creativity: explore different possibilities with the swing and flying transitions.
- Asana Lab
- Teaching Methodology
- Anatomy applied to yoga
- Safety before and during the class
- Practice Teaching
- Aerial Yoga Business
- International Community
- The Aerial Yoga Swing
- Support from the teacher after you finish your training
- The Aerial Yoga Manual
- Free water, fresh juice, and tea all day long.
- Breakfast at Yoga Dunia
- Return boat ticket with pick up and drop (extra charge ~ 45$).
Certification by Yoga Alliance®
- Salty Water Yoga & Yoga Dunia Diploma
*Anyone can join the course. Only Yoga Teachers will receive the AERIAL YOGA certification at the end of the training.
WAIVER AND RELEASE FORM
This release form states that Salty Water Yoga and Yoga Dunia Lembongan will assume no liability caused from injury to the participant during an Aerial Yoga class.
As a participant of the Aerial Yoga classes / workshop / or teacher training, I understand the following:
- Aerial Yoga is a style of yoga supported by a swing.
- Aerial Yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress reduction and relief of muscular tension.
- Aerial Yoga includes an inversion practice, where the body is inverted, suspended from the ground with the support of the swing.
- I will follow the instructions given by the Aerial Yoga teacher.
- The risk of injury is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated.
- If I experience any pain or discomfort I will listen to my body, adjust the posture and ask for support from the teacher.
- I will tell the teacher before class of any injuries, concerns or pregnancy.
- Aerial Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination or treatment.
- I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice Aerial Yoga and I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or hereafter may have against Salty Water Yoga, Yoga Dunia Lembongan and their instructors.