This time I bring you an article about a special course: Aerial Yoga teacher Training Hong Kong.
Salty Water Yoga and Slothy Studio combine the best of both in the new:
Intensive 3 days Aerial Swing Yoga Teacher Training for Alignment.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO GO DEEPER IN YOUR YOGA TEACHER CAREER AND EXPLORE NEW PATHS?
OR MAYBE YOU WANT TO EXPAND YOUR KNOWLEDGE IN YOUR DAILY YOGA PRACTICE…
If the answer is yes, this course is probably of interest to you. Let’s see why…
The Aerial Swing Yoga Teacher Training for Alignment | Level 1:
Slothy Studio, Hong Kong
- Intro to Aerial Yoga: History, differences between other aerial disciplines, international community.
- Functional anatomy to apply in your practice and teaching.
- Sequencing based on safety and creativity.
- Assisting techniques.
- Teaching Methodology.
- Study of asanas (Asana Lab).
- Hasta & Pada Bandha.
What is included in the Aerial Yoga Teacher Training Hong Kong?
- The swing: the most important part of the equipment to use during the training and to bring everywhere you go.
- The Aerial Yoga Manual.
- 2 hours previous to the YTT (online video and reading).
- 3 full days of training in person.
- Grants Yoga Alliance certification.
When? where? cost?
- 1, 2 & 3 of July 2023.
- It will be carried out in Slothy Studio, Hong Kong.
Early Bird: 900USD
Full Price: 1000 USD
Pilu is the main teacher and the author of the manual and, the founder of Salty Water Yoga.
She has been teaching Aerial Yoga for 7 years and training teachers for 3 years.
She started by assisting in aerial yoga teacher training at The Yoga Barn (one of the largest yoga schools in Bali). Then, she began to offer her own so that she could share her experiences with others.
Her background is Ashtanga and Aerial Silk (circus disciplines).
At the moment she has over 950hs of YTT taken and she is certified E-RYT 200 and RYT 500 Yoga Alliance with a extensive teaching experience.
The 3 pilars of Aereal Yoga Teacher Training Level 1 are:
- Elevate the vibration through joy.
- Alignment for a healthy practice.
- Breathing to help with lower back discomfort.
This Aerial Teacher Training Honk Kong will provide you with the knowledge to improve your own practice and to share it with your students.
You will learn all the bases required to create a safe and fun class.
We will think out of the box exploring falling to prevent them, and to develop efficient cueing.
By the end, my goal is to help you feel confident and motivated to share this practice.
Even after the Aerial Teacher Training Hong Kong I will keep sharing info with you. You can always reach me for questions or advices.
Send a message to join Intensive 3 days Aerial Swing Yoga Teacher Training for Alignment.