Yoga inversions poses have several benefits.
Imagine reversing, for a few minutes, the direction of a river. All his energy would be boosted, renewing and recharging his forces.
This energetic renewal is what our body experiences when we practice yoga inversions.
Could it be that our arboreal ancestors already practiced it hanging from a branch? Maybe that’s why it feels so good.
Some of the benefits of inverted postures:
- Increases blood flow to the brain, thus improving memory, eyesight and hair growth.
- This flow provides nutrients, toning the facial muscles giving it more shine, elasticity and avoiding acne.
- It facilitates the return of blood to the heart, thus renewing its flow.
- Those who practice it regularly tend to have low breathing rates and heart rates, which is very beneficial.
- Relieves pressure in the lumbar and sacral areas.
- It generates relief in people with varicose veins.
Practicing inverted yoga poses daily can improve quality of life.
Youtube class to practice inverted postures.
AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION THAT IS AGGRAVATED BY THE INVERSION.
The river will only carry what we throw into it!
I believe that we must give it a holistic approach and raise awareness of all our daily activities, in order to enjoy its benefits.
Food is directly related to all the benefits mentioned above, being decisive in this renewal process.
Conscious and healthy eating will enhance the beneficial effects of this pose and speed up this process.
Learn to combine foods to avoid bloating.
The benefits will not be noticeable in a few days. You have to focus on enjoying this ancient practice on a day-to-day basis.
Over time we will notice changes in our body and this will generate a very rewarding feeling.